Friday, June 26, 2020

Professionally Create Meme Videos Or Photos For You











About:

Memes 4 You

I will edit high quality meme videos and photos for you at a low price. Send me any requests! I am able to do ads, commercials, montages, YouTube videos and much more


I will create professional edits that are sure to make you and your social media followers laugh!



Why you should choose me

-.I believe in quality over quantity and make sure that the videos I create are always high quality. I never cut corners and strive to meet each and every one of my clients requirements.Communication is very important when working on these projects, so feel free to contact me whenever you have a question or need me to add something to your video! 
 I will create a meme you will be proud to showcase on any of your social media pages
Package Information

-Price may vary depending on the scope of your project.



List of programs I use

-Sony Vegas Pro 17

-Adobe Premiere pro

-Adobe After effects

-Adobe Photoshop



List of things you need to let me know
- The type of video/photo you want me to create
- The song you want me to use in the video
- The caption you want me to use


If there are any questions feel free to let me know! 


P.S Please contact me before buying 

Reviews


:

I sent the seller two videos as a reference and he replicated the idea of the videos perfectly. Love this man.

:

Awesome! The seller was patient and met my needs

:

Love it !!!!

:

Awesome !!! And also fast delivery

:

7/5 Stars Perfect execution. Excellent editing of videos into videos and picture-tracking. He made the given script a reality just as i imagined it.







Professionally Create Meme Videos Or Photos For You

No comments:

Post a Comment