Saturday, June 20, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

BEFORE ordering, CONTACT ME  and write to me about what you need. I will answer you in a short time.



     I will edit any video that will impress you and your friends in a cost-effective way for you and with your ideas and my skills. I like to discuss the rough story before taking the order to understand your needs and your visualization about how the final output should look like. We all have a story to tell, so allow me to bring yours to life. I can help you grow your business through the power of video. I have helped countless clients over the course of 4+ years ranging from Individual content creators to more professional established businesses.



My Services:
  • Seamless transitions 
  • Color correction 
  • Sound Effects 
  • Title animations and motion graphics  
  • Adding background music 
  • Green Screen editing 
  • Into outro and lower third
  • Shake removal 
  • Finding Royalty-Free Music 
  • Voice-Over
  • Audio Syncing
  • Background Noise Removal
  • Fade In / Out 
  • And many more!


Note: Custom Quote available.

Reviews


:

Nice Seller. Thank you kindly.

:

Awesome Gaming Video Editor. I will come back to you next Video :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment