Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Make Motivational Or Inspirational Videos Professional











About:

Are you looking for life-changing Motivational Video and Inspirational videos for you and your client's social media? 



If yes then you're in the right place. 



I will create Motivational and Inspirational Video with high quality and useful visual footages.



Gigs Features: 



♦ Emotion-Based Scenes

♦ Unique Visual Videos

♦ Infinite Revisions

♦ Typography  On-Screen Captions

♦ Render For All Social Platform

♦ Background Music

♦ Enhance your Voice Over Quality 



I will also take care of your Sports, Fitness, Entrepreneur, Yoga, Seminars Speech Video editing. 

Feel free to text me, so we discuss further details about your videos.



♦♦♦ ORDER NOW AND GET YOUR WORK DONE ♦♦♦

Reviews


:

He had to make me a video with stock clips that he said he was taking from sites where he is a subscriber. He presents me with the first video and it doesn't match what I asked for, so I tell him to tell me which stock clip sites he has subscribed to so he can tell him exactly what to put in the video. I provide him with the whole storyborad with links to clips and texts to insert and after 10 days he tells me that he was wrong and is no longer a subscriber to those sites. Also now he tells me to provide him with the video clips ... I don't like this way.

:

This motivational video by veerditor was perfect for my female audiece. He understood my project and the communication was simple. Very easy to work with and I look forward to working with again on another video. Thank you!

:

Excellent work, I will liek to do a couple of more videos ,short ones, but will use him again. Thanks

:

This is my 3rd time working with Veer. As usual, he was very patient with my revision requests (even if it's the tinniest bit of detail). Overall, he did a good job. Thank you!

:

Great as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment