Friday, June 26, 2020

Sync Powerpoint Slide Or Video With Your Audio











About:

Welcome to Fiverr.
I am a Master and a special one for video and audio editing job. I am an expert of Camtasia, Adobe Premiere Pro, Filmora and Audition. I have almost 10 Year of experience in this field.



Why and how:



  • With this gig, I will sync your powerpoint slide or video with your audio.
  • First I will edit your audio then sync audio and videos.


My other services:

  • Edit real estate Promo videos.
  • Make perfect recipe/cooking videos.
  • Edit Presentation.
  • Edit your raw footage and make a professional trailer. 
  • Social Media marketing ads.
  • Wedding Promo.
  • Color correction and color grading.
  • Remove or add clip speed or slow motion.
  • Logo animation.
  • Remove ums, ahh, unwanted part and background noise.
  • Add lower third, title, annotation.
  • Remove text and logo.
  • Add Subtitle and caption(script needed).
  • Convert video to any format etc....


Why I am best:



Not only experience but also:
  • Super fast work and delivery.
  • Friendly Communication.
  • 20 hours and 7 days available.
  • Working until buyer satisfaction.
  • Unlimited revision.


I am new here but Pro. So you can contact me for any other type of job. If you have any question, Plz, don't hesitate to reach me at:
Fiverr.com/teamservices

Reviews


:

Great work. Thanks

:

Very responsive

:

Always a great experience with this vendor. Thank you.

:

Excellent experience. Quick turnaround.

:

Thank you. Good job.







Sync Powerpoint Slide Or Video With Your Audio

No comments:

Post a Comment