Monday, June 8, 2020

Remove Any Object From Video











About:

Welcome Dear Buyer



I am a professional Video Editor

In This GIG I will provide Excellent Video editing service





  • Remove any object from video
  • Background Remove
  • Add any animation or object  in video
  • Logo Adding or remove
  • Color Correction 
  • Green or White Screen


You will get Best Service from me.


Only I’ll need your Video and instruction


I'll give complete work within delivery on time and the Best services.



And 100% money back guarantee


So, Don't Wait . Order Now !


Please feel free and Inbox me If you have any question about this gig.



(This gig Offer will depends on video scenes and duration) 



Thanks
Regards

Anaya Khan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She performed her job professionally

Seller's Response:

thanks for your review

:

Would recommend! Great communication and final deliverable.

:

The seller did a great job

:

Communication and updates from Anaya were regular and even when her software let her down after already putting in a lot of work she started again and got it done and to a great standard. Thank you very much for all your hard work, I'm very happy with the end result! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment