Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Professional Video Editing Or Youtube Editing











About:



Are you looking for Professional Video editing services, Well look no further.



Hi!, My name is Saad and I'm a full-time Video editor serving the Fiverr community from over 2 years.


My portfolio Speaks itself, Have a look

http://tiny.cc/mpsb8y



I am available 24/7 to do PROFESSIONAL work



Services I offer:
  • Production house level HQ Video editing 
  • Video editing for youtube
  • music
  • Video Intros
  • Legally Licensed Background Music
  • Full HD Stock Footage and Stock B-Roll 
  • Logo Intros and Outros
  • Commercial video
  • Color grading and Audio Adjustments 
  • Motion Graphics and Titles
  • Lower Thirds
  • Green Screen 
  • Captions 
  • Subtitles 
  • Stabilization and much much more
#Your Satisfaction is my first priority!





That's why you will get unlimited revisions, Yes you get it right. Unlimited Revisions 
Contact me for professional video editing and post-production.

 
PLEASE do contact me first
I'm online 24/7.

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK!! (Check FAQ)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with this seller on several occasions and he always performs to and exceeds my expectations. Very happy with his service!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, amazing working with you. looking forward

Seller's Response:

Everything was done literally as I asked. And I expected a little more creativity for the result in the end it took me less time to adjust myself then keep asking for request. If you have a very detailed description of how you want the result to look I highly recommend Graphifyme. If you're looking for someone who takes the freedom to make something extra of the content you deliver I would go for a bit higher priced.

Seller's Response:

i think i delivered what you asked for, don't understand why you rate me such a low

:

Seller is extremely professional and did everything i asked for, will be using this guy regularly from now on!!! pro! Epic!







Professional Video Editing Or Youtube Editing

No comments:

Post a Comment