Tuesday, June 9, 2020

All Kinds Of Youtube Video Editing











About:

DO NOT EXPECT FILM INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR $10



Hello, You are Welcome to my gig 


PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING!



My Portfolio here:

http://bit.ly/2TYLXur



A professionally edited video is 1000% more likely to be successful than a poor or non edited.
Get your video edited by me and make it stand out! 


I have a few packages that may fit your videos, but if you have more specific needs or questions, please message me !


You will get High Definition Cinematic (HD), Professional Video Editing Services and Create Ads For Facebook,Shopify Dropshipping and Instagram platform.
 
My services are and not limited to: 
Cutting/Cropping
Slideshows
Transitions
lower third/captions
Promotional 
Conversion
Titles/Subtitles
Intro & Outro (Logo) Animations
Template Editing 
Green screen effect
YouTube
Reducing Background Noise
Stabilization
Instagram video
Wedding Clip Edit
commercial 
Free Royalty Music
Special effects
Color Correction/Grading
Post Production
Promotional 
Video & Sound Effects
Blurs
Enhancing Quality






Fast 24 Hour delivery (if needed)! 



Important: I deliver all my videos in full HD format and at no additional cost!
Hope to speak with you soon!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work

Seller's Response:

Awesome clients, give proper explanation and we deliver the best.

Seller's Response:

Everything I wanted and more. Great work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for believing in me to deliver awesome services.

:

Highly recommend! Thank you so much and look forward to more projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment