Monday, June 8, 2020

Remove Or Rotoscope Any Video Background In 24 Hrs











About:

Welcome To My Gig.



This is Faysal. I am a professional  Video Editor . I am work in many Video Editing software like as Adobe After Effect.



In This GIG I will provide Excellent Video Background Remove and Add any animation or object  in video. 


You will get Best Service from me.




Only I’ll need Video.




I'll give the Best services and complete work within delivery time.
And 100% money back guaranty.


So, Don't Wait . Order Now !


Please feel free and Inbox me If you have any question about this gig.



(Offer will depends on video scenes,duration and Object or person movement


Thank you for your valuable time 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i loved him he is very talented, a thanks from me and from Sweden. he is very nice and all but he is kinda hard to understand but he did a pretty good job so far. i will thank him to do my video professionally, thank you once again

:

Thanks sir

:

Great seller

:

very professional

:

very quick turn around




No comments:

Post a Comment