Monday, June 8, 2020

Any After Effects Or Premiere Pro Edit











About:

Choose a suitable template from wherever you like and let's get working on your project! I will edit the template you purchase through any website, adding your media, text, and logo.



  1. Basic package = Any After effects work up to 2 minutes. FULL HD  delivery Ex Logo reveal,Presentation Etc
  2. For longer and 4k Videos , please pick standard package! 
  3. I can add/remove scenes, time extend slides, change colors, whatever you need! (contact me first for edits of this nature) Prices only apply when I edit as per template's demo with your content. 


   For Longer Project or Template. Just Contact Me .

Price is also Negotiable depending upon the complexity of the work .

Reviews


:

He did everything as discussed and delivered fast. Nice person to work with and that wont be my last order. Explicit recommendation!

:

Thank you bro

:

The best on Fiverr I use him every time! 10/10

:

It was a pleasure as always. Thanks Vishal

:

The best creator fast turnaround will always use him!




No comments:

Post a Comment