Monday, June 8, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Post Production











About:

Hello Everyone :)

I am an expert video editor with the 5+ years of experience in video editing and post production.

You can check my sample work at:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/12ivfe2tSNKBBsRuCQbMaJC4gexr0MHnN

Modern. Elegant. Effective. Video Editing Made Simple! 



I can edit your video with smart cuts, transitions, motion graphics, licensed background music, cinema quality stock footage and so much more. It’s time to take your video to the next level. 

WHY TO CHOOSE ME

  • Provide 100% satisfaction.
  • Provide fastest turnaround.
  • Fully professional work.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Premium quality.
  • Affordable budget.

Click the ‘CONTACT ME’ button and let’s chat about your project. Please be prepared to:

  1. Fully explain your project and vision. Many times this requires a brief, editing script or detailed instructions so there is no confusion. Please let me know any and all services you are interested in (if you need stock footage etc).
  2. Link all your footage, logos, project brief, editing script and all other assets you would like integrated (use dropbox, google drive etc)
  3. I will send you a custom offer




Reviews


:

He gave me exactly what I wanted and MORE! The end product he gave me was more than what I envisioned. It was BETTER than what I envisioned! He is my go-to video promo guy! I am thankful!

:

Very easy to communicate with, thanks!!

:

One of the few editors that got the job right, Excellent Seller

:

Job Well Done, Good Job.

:

This guy is fast and gives me exactly what I request. I’ve used his services multiple times.




No comments:

Post a Comment