Thursday, June 25, 2020

Compile A Time Lapse Video From Your Footage











About:

I compile and assemble a time-lapse video from your own pre-recorded material.

It can be either a long screen capture or an image sequence from a camera. 


If you need further modification or editing, please contact me in private message to discuss your needs.

Reviews


:

Enchanting and wonderful.

:

Very pleased with the work, time, and communication.

:

I had walkingcamera create a short time lapse out of my video footage. I did not have the time or skills to edit, add music, and add slides and walkingcamera did! Walkingcamera quickly made the edits I requested and returned a completed project. This was well worth the $! Thank you!

:

Great work and very fast

:

Very provisional.







Compile A Time Lapse Video From Your Footage

No comments:

Post a Comment