Monday, June 8, 2020

Edit After Effect Template From Video Hive











About:

Hello! I’m Mahtab Hossain

Welcome to my video hive Template Editing Service!  If you have an After Effects Template or you bought one but you don't know how to edit it? Then you are in the right place now. For $5 I will edit the template for you. just give me your media files. 

Service I Offer

·         Logo intro

·         Text Animations

·         YouTube Intro

·         Convert files

·         Video Scribe

           And many more!

This gig is for basic customization......

I’m a professional & expert in After Effects. So no matter how many customizations you required I can always do that for you.

·         With a Basic gig, I'll edit them with a maximum duration of 20 seconds

·         Up to 20 sec in length. Additional time has extra charges.

·         customization in Template has extra charges.

So just get me your template and tell me what you need to do and I will do that and deliver you the video. Leave your template to an expert!       

Please give me a message before the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very easy to work with and is very talented.

:

Thanks for choosing me. It was a great experience working with you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment