Monday, June 1, 2020

Edit, Adjust And Shift Subtitle Timing











About:

Made a video and then did some last minute editing?

Because of which the subtitles you created need to be adjusted again?

That is a tiresome task and time consuming too.

DO NOT WORRY :)

I will do that for you.

Just choose the package that best suits you 

OR

You can send me a message so that we can make a custom budget as per your requirements.

I will ADJUST, EDIT and manually SHIFT your subtitles timing and make it in sync with your audio.

Formats I accept:-

  1. .srt
  2. .vtt
  3. .sbv
  4. .scc
  5. .ass\ssa
  6. .txt
  7. .xml
 

Give me the file and let me know about the number of edits you have made in the video and I will make your subtitles back on track again in no time. :)

Thank you,

Kanchan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did amazing! She communicated with me until we both were on the same page, and all my requirements were made. Her turnaround time was amazing, and the quality of my video did not change one bit, it was crispy! Thank you again! And I will DEFINITELY hire her again!

:

Absolutely professional and punctual! Kanchan was excellent at problem solving and was open to my request and revisions. If you need it done, she's the woman to make it happen! I'm very, very glad we crossed digital paths!

:

Thank you for these words Steve. This has been a great experience for me too.:)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment