Sunday, June 7, 2020

Edit Your Video Footage











About:

Does your video need that extra something that sets it apart from other businesses? I can edit your footage and make it look stunning with smart cuts and transitions, royalty free or Premium Legally Licenced music, 3D Rendered Logo, perfect Intros & Outros, more titles, and captions. Of course, I can do color corrections! You can, even, describe what you exactly want or let me, and my team, to use our imagination; everything described above is perfectly fitted in every package.

If the project requires more attention or is more complex, no problem. Explain your vision and I will edit something to your specifications or put my own spin on it, and I'll send you a custom offer. Remember, since it is your video and your vision, you should have a concrete explanation or editing script of what you want. 

Steps to Success: 

  1. Contact Me.
  2. Explain your project and everything about your idea; illustrate your imagination.
  3. Link your footage, logos, pictures, editing script etc (Google Drive or Mega preferred). Please have ALL your content ready before we start an order.
  4. I will send you back my offer, describing the process of our collaboration. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome, very professional!

:

Another great video and followed through instructions exactly.

:

Great communicator and very dedicated to making customer happy!

:

mcgigi was wonderful to work with! I already have more work for him. He will be my go-to video editor for now on. Thank you!!

:

I have worked with a lot of buyers! But she must be the best, easiest to understand, buyer! It was my pleasure to work with her! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment