Thursday, June 11, 2020

Make A Professional Travel, Vlog, Promo Videos











About:

Hello!

At first, if you don't like your video, 100% cash back guarantee

I can transfer your boring pieces of video into action music clip!  It will look best! You can choose the music that you want in the video and I will cut it to the beat of the Video that I guarantee to be ideal. You will feel like the best tourist.

 

This gig great especially for Travel Video, Vlog & Youtubers. As well as for Special events, trailer, holiday,  slideshow visual.

 

HIGH-LEVEL PACKAGE          20$

Promotional running time 1 Minute.





What I need from you to create your Video:

Raw material running time Max 15 minute



1. Upload me the footage (Google drive or dropbox Recommended)

2. The Music you like (I can give you some music suggestions)

3. Text Overlays(Short Words)

 

What you will receive:

  • Full HD-Quality
  • Stunning transitions and text effects
  • Amazing color correction
  • Video footage that is cut to the beat of the music




  •  Your satisfaction is our preference


Please Feel Free to Contact me if you have any problem. I will respond to you asap!

 

Thanks.

 

Blackbird

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome video! Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.I am looking forward to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

My video turned out awesome!

:

thank you, I look forward to work with you again

:

thanks very good!




No comments:

Post a Comment