Saturday, June 6, 2020

Video Editing, Effects And Post Production











About:

Respected Customer !



Are you looking to edit or enhance your videos by a professional in Studio quality?



    "THEN I CAN BE THE YOUR VIDEO EDITOR"



I am a professional Video / Audio Editor.

I have years of experience with Video and Audio Editing, and Post Production. I have good command over editing software like, Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Vegas Pro.


SERVICES I PROVIDE:

  1. Basic Editing
  2. Trimming
  3. Color Correction
  4. Visual Effects
  5. Transitions
  6. Subtitles
  7. Background Audio / Music
  8. File Conversion
  9. Motion Stabilization
  10. File Conversion
 ......and Many more



WHY HIRE ME?



  1. Professional experience
  2. Reasonable Cost
  3. 24/7 Customer Support
  4. Unlimited Revisions
  5. Fast Delivery
  6. Customer Satisfaction  


For any queries and information please ask me



Best Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome service, communication and work. 10/10

Seller's Response:

Awesome client. Great experience working for.. Thank you once again for hiring me.

:

This guy was awesome! Very patient and constantly provides updates on the status of whatever is being worked on. would definitely purchase from him again!

:

Really appreciate it. Would love to see you again. Thank you once again :-)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment