Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Audio To Video Syncing











About:

Hi. Thanks for checking out this gig.



Do you have a mismatch in your audio-to-video synchronization?. Worry less as I am here to seamlessly fix your audio-to-video sync.



Also, I sync audios to PowerPoint presentations. So, if you have audio or voice-over which you'd like to be synced to your PowerPoint presentation, I will handle it for you. 



Additional service I offer on this gig is removing background noise from your audio/voice-over as much as I can and making it sound crispier.



The basic gig is $10 for up to 1 minute audio. I handle longer length, but please, message me first before you place an order.



Thanks.

Reviews


:

Great communication and hard work

:

Thank you so much! GREAT JOB!

:

Thank you for the help. Looking forward to working with you again.

:

Always a pleasure working with Emmy!

:

The seller was was prompt and patient......




No comments:

Post a Comment