Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Edit A Video For You











About:

I am a video editor.



What I'll be doing is requesting whatever footage you will need sprucing up for viewing on social media platforms (like Youtube) or for whatever needs you'll be needing.



How it will be working is I'll be requesting you send your footage (optionally sending any sound effects, images, and logos you may want in the video), I will often ask your opinion on certain scenes and editions to ensure I'm meeting your standards and final vision.



In summary, what I'll need to ensure your best experience is:



  1. Frequent descriptive communication.
  2. A descriptive explanation of what you'd like your end product to be.
  3. And I may ask for any additional media you want to be added.


In return I will be giving you, should all go according to plan:



  1. A video edited to the length you paid for.
  2. Including comedic timing and sound effects where applicable.
  3. Animative effects where needed/wanted.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment