Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Professional Cinematic Video Editing Of Your Videos











About:

Please contact me before purchase!



I'm Jay, a seasoned Videographer and Video Editor from the UK. I have accumulated a vast amount of experience & skills from over 4 years behind the camera & countless hours editing within the most professional editing software, Premiere Pro. I have completed a broad spectrum of projects, from Wedding memorial videos, to cinematic Travel videos.



If you are looking for HIGH quality, professional and cinematic videos of your most memorable footage, then you are in the right place!



I believe in delivering the customer with the very best quality videos no matter what the project is. Which is why all the edits I produce are fully color graded, sound designed and edited to the beat.



PLEASE ASK TO SEE MY WEBSITE & PORTFOLIO



 Projects I can do for you:



  • Travel Videos
  • Vlog footage
  • Drone footage
  • Wedding/ engagement Memorial
  • Corporate
  • Gym
  • Real Estate
  • Music edits
  • Commercials
  • Business
  • Your family/ vacation footage
  • GoPro


There’s a huge demand for high quality content in today’s online world! 



I can assure you that I have the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to help bring your ideas to life!



Expert quality guaranteed :)

Reviews


:

Jay never ceases to amaze me with his work. We gave jay our raw edited b-roll and Jay turned it into pure magic. The music was in sync, the energy was alive and he really helped tell the story we were trying to portray with our music! I've used several times in the past and will be using him again. I can't believe I am just now leaving a review.. haha Anyways, I seriously recommend Jay!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment