Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Edit Professional Your Drone Footage With Transition Or Publicity











About:

Please contact me before ordering :)

         *****

most projects I deliver them before the scheduled date

I am a professional video editor with over 4 years experience in video editing. Be assured I can deliver a slick professional product quickly and with minimum of fuss.



I can help you with Green screen editing, weddings, holiday videos, vlogs, music videos, short films, promos, corporate, fashion events, youtube clips, drone footage, video intros and much more! 


I can help you from the ground up on your project to create something that you'll be excited to take away and show 


24 Hour delivery (if needed)



I can do the following -  


. Professional video editing 
. Add flashy titles/ Subtitles 
. Special effects 
.Sound Syncing  
. Colour correction 
. Covert to output file formats for youtube, vimeo or facebook or whatever you'd like 
. Add copyright free music 
. And much more 

HD at no extra cost. Money Back guarantee. 



100% satisfaction! If you're not happy then I'm not happy and will revise the video :)

I'm online 24/7, and we can start right away



Thank you !!

Mouncef

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Loved this guy's edit. Would highly recommend to anyone the transitions and effects are so on point. a easy guy to communicate with for changes.

Seller's Response:

Thank you bro , anytime ;)

Seller's Response:

responds fast

:

I answer very quickly to my customers, all that interests me is the satisfaction of my customers, so I give the maximum for my projects , and when there is a revision, I take my time to correct everything , thank you.

:

Great job on my vacation highlight video! I had A LOT of content and he did a great job of picking the good stuff and putting in the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment