Monday, January 27, 2020

Professional And Creative Video Editing For You











About:

Video editing is the manipulation and arrangement of video shots and stills. It can be quite complex, so please contact me first before you place any order. I'll get back to you ASAP! I use Filmora software to edit videos.

A quick look of my services:

Transitions

Trimming

Shake removal/ Stabilization

Cutting & adding music

Converting video into any format

Green Screen Removal

Background Noise Removal

Fade In/Out Music

Montage

Slide Shows

Add Titles/ Subtitles

Add Watermark / Logo

Resize Video Dimensions

Color correction/ Grading

Intro and Outro Animations

Motion Graphics

Cutting/ Cropping

Template Editing

Lower Thirds



 

Note: AUDIO EDITING can also be offered if it refers to basic audio correction/cleaning, but not advanced - ask me if not you are not sure.

 

### PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO AVOID CANCELLATION ###

 

Message me first before you order. We will discuss your project and work out the best way forward. Then you provide the footage to be edited. After the edit, we will review the video and make any revision if necessary. I will then deliver you the video in a format of your choice.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience.

:

Linda is top notch in helping you achieve your video goals. She went above and beyond on her design and we are very happy with it.

:

Linda is always willing to work with me, I have used her on over 20 projects

:

wonderful work thank you

:

Thank you for your feedback and generosity. Will love to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment