Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Professional Video Editing Fast











About:

Hi there and welcome...



I am Jay and I am a professional video editor with more than 5 years of experience in editing all sort of video editing tasks from basic editing like cut and trim, green screen removal to advanced post production on films to short clips, music videos, promotions, and commercials. 



My expertise has helped many people, companies and businesses to achieve their aim. I can edit all types of footage and output in any formats you like.



I've edited drone footage, commercials, social media clips, events, webinars, vlogs, interviews, presentations, testimonials and others.



My service includes: 



  • Cutting/Cropping
  • Transitions
  • Titles/Subtitles

  • Intro & Outro Animation
  • Sound Effects
  • Green Screen 
  • Background Noise Removal
  • Template Editing 

  • Lower Thirds and many more 





Please know that video editing is a complex process and your video is unique to YOU and YOUR vision, I want to understand exactly what you have in mind before we work together. So, please take a moment to contact me before placing your order.



I’m here to reply as fast as I can. Looking forward to working you. Let's start with a message. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, fast work. I will be using again as my go-to guy for video editing.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Kevin. Looking forward to our partnership.

Seller's Response:

Really good and easy to work with

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the tip! Looking forward to more orders from you!

:

Seller was great to work with and followed instructions




No comments:

Post a Comment