Monday, January 27, 2020

A Professional Video Editing











About:

I am an experienced video editor and you looking for a professional video editing.


I can help with the following: 
✪ Professional video editing and post-production 
✪ After effects template editing
✪ Green screen video
✪ Animated titles / Subtitles
✪ Lower Thirds
✪ Colour Correction or Colour Grading
✪ Sound Syncing  
✪ File conversion


Please contact me before placing your order and let's discuss your needs.
I will estimate the time needed to finish the project and the requirements to get the job done. After that, I will send you a custom offer.



After your work is delivered, let me know if you wish to make any changes to the video according to the order specifications.


Full HD -1080p videos.
100% confidentiality videos.  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment