Friday, January 31, 2020

A Professional Architectural Animation Video Render In Lumion 10











About:

LUMION 10 PRO



NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER.


I NEED TO REVIEW ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE,

SO PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE FIRST.



Iam a professional with a lot of experience in architectural animation video render



Workflow :
1. Give me your model in any 3d software........and tell me what kind of materials you want.

2. I will export models to Lumion.

3. Texture them.

4. Full lighting setup study.

5. Add my shots

6. Put the animations needed

7. Render

8. Color correcting

9. M
ontage

10.
lastly i will give you your mp4 final project.

Reviews


:

Great work. Fast and very professional, did it better than expected. Hopefully we can work together again.

:

Great work. He is very committed and knows the area very well. Thanks for that. Despite his young time on fiverr he works very professional.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment