Sunday, January 26, 2020

Make Amazing Travel Video From Your Vacation











About:

Hello! I am Ilya. I am an experienced Video Editor. And I can transfer your boring pieces of video into action music clip!

I tend to edit your footage in a more action/adventure style to really show how much fun the trip was, using uplifting music to beautifully accompany your footage.



Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction. It really works!

Please contact me first before ordering so we can discuss what you would like done and I'll be able to make a discount for you. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work

:

Absolutely perfect, exactly what I wanted! Quick turn around and great quality. I would definitely use them again!

:

Great work every time!

:

Fantastic job as always!

:

Great work. It's everything I was hoping for.




No comments:

Post a Comment