Thursday, January 23, 2020

Professional Video Editing In 24 Hours











About:

Hi Welcome to My "I will do Professional Video and Audio Editing" Gig Page,


Are you looking for a professional video editing service?
You came to the right place! 


I can help with:


Professional video editing and post production on films,
Videohive After effect template editing
Green screen video
Wedding & Birthday titles.
Real estate footage editing
GoPro footage editing
Instagram editing
Short clips, music videos
Promotions
Commercials


I am proficient in the use of:
After Effect CC
Premiere Pro CC
Adobe Audition CC
Cinema 4D




I can provide video files in various formats for youtubes, facebook and many more
 
I'm 24/7 online.


My Simple 4 Step Process:



  1. Contact Me
  2. Explain your project

    • Link your footage, logos, pictures, editing script etc (Dropbox or Google Drive preferred. Please have ALL your content ready before we start an order.)

    • I will send custom offer. All packages listed are starting rates, and I will be able to tell you if your project meets the minimum or if it will cost more, or even a little less in some instances.



    PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !!!!


    Thank You!!!

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Great work. Very responsive. Delivered exactly as expected. Would work with again.

    :

    Deligent work very good thanks for the effort you put in!

    :

    It's a pleasure to work with you

    :

    Thanks olaracheal

    :

    Awesome follow up and delivery




    No comments:

    Post a Comment