Monday, January 20, 2020

Edit Your Videos On A Long Term Basis











About:

Have you ever thought about having a long term video editor who can provide the videos you need every day, week or month? If not you should!



There are thousands of video editors in Fiverr, and most of them are skilled, talented and hardworking, but how many can provide long term deliveries? The answer is few ;)



That's why I come here to provide you with a better solution than jumping from editor to editor, trying to find the best fix for your company, a long term video editor can go a long way with your brand or company, as he can deliver videos consistently for a fixed price and no additional costs in revisions. 



Behind me there is a good team of hardworking people that can make the best and most different kind of content in a long term, so tell me, what's your Vision? 



What's something you want to create and you want a long term video editor to pursue for you? 



As soon as you contact me my team will put together a structure for your videos, whatever is your vision ;)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lucas is very professional, I would definitely recommend !

Seller's Response:

This seller went above and beyond for me! I was so impressed by him. Anyone would be lucky to have his help!

Seller's Response:

Loved working with Illana! She has an eye for perfection, and I respect that a lot on people. Glad we worked together ;)

:

Lucas you are great you just have to work on turn around time

:

Amazing person to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment