Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Professionally Colour Grade, Correct And Remove Noise











About:

Hi, welcome to my Gig here on Fiverr.



In todays world it is really easy to pick up a camera and start shooting video, but what we get straight out the camera isn't always what we want the final look to be. This is where we can use colour correction and colour grading to achieve that finish your footage needs.



I will:



  • Colour grade
  • Colour correct
  • Remove noise
  • Remove grain


Depending on how your footage was shot will depend on what can be achieved and what approach to take so please contact me before placing an order so we can discuss the options available. I can do sample grades first and if you are happy we can go ahead with the order and grade the rest of the footage.



So please get in contact and lets see what we can achieve!

Please be aware this gig does not improve the actual physical quality of a recording, it is technically impossible to add detail e.g. revealing faces in CCTV footage.

Also, please don't be put off my gig (as i only have a couple of 5* ratings here on Fiverr) this is a new venture for me, but i am a solid, reliable professional with 8+ years working in the industry working for many top clients/agencies in the UK.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work. Great turn around time. Good communication. Definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for choosing my gig, it was my pleasure to work with you and look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind Regards.

:

Seller was Great. Very good at communicating and very thorough and detail oriented. I needed my product in a hurry and he delivered LIKE A BOSS!!!!......> Thankyou so much. Great work.

:

Thank you for your kind review! Pleasure to work with you on this project, i hope it has helped you out! Good luck for the future and hope to work together one day!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment