Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Post Production











About:

If you want to convert your raw footage into a video that instantly catches the eyes of your audiences,then I'm more than happy to help you.



My services includes but not limited to:



  • Cut/Split/Join clips
  • Resize video dimensions

  • Attractive titles and effects

  • Add lower thirds
  • Add perfectly synced subtitles
  • Add logos and watermarks
  • Slow motion & Fast Motion.

  • Cinematic look

  • Dynamic & amazing transitions
  • Light leaks overlay

  • Color correction/grading
  • Film Looks
  • Add cinematic effects 

  • Full HD quality OR 4K 

  • Video stabilization


Audio editing: 

  • Audio syncing with video
  • Add royalty free music OR your given music. 
  • Cut/Join audio parts


Since I want your video to be what you imagined it to be, it would be really helpful for me if you give the details as much as possible about your project.



Please contact me before ordering my gig. Looking forward to work with you. I am available 24/7, so please feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment