Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Edit An Optimised HTML5 Background Video For Your Website











About:

Using your footage, I will edit a 1080 or 720p video up to 15 seconds long (to keep a small file size), color correct, compress, remove audio channels and supply you with MP4 and WEBM formats you need to embed the video in your website background.



Before I compress and convert the final formats I will send you a draft to confirm.



Please let me know the length and size (1080p or 720p) you would like the video to be. Default is 1080p.



Deliverables:

  • 1x MP4 video
  • 1x WEBM video


My compressed videos are usually around 4-5MB whilst remaining high quality at 1080p.



You can supply the footage using a share link from Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or any other storage service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a great experience. She was very timely and patient with me. I would recommend working with nuttanicha!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :)

:

She delivered quickly, answered promptly to my questions, plus she succeeded to heavily compress the video that I will use without loosing any quality. Recommended! Thank you.

:

Thank you! :D

:

High Quality and fast. I will be using for all of my projects in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment