Thursday, January 30, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Vfx











About:

100% Satisfaction 



[ PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG]



I’m a professional VFX Compositor and have spent years honing my craft. From post-production on films to short clips, music videos, promotions, and commercials, I’ve spent countless hours producing high-quality videos.  



I can help you with weddings, marketing clips, drone flying aerials, promotions, commercials birthday clips, business production, Multicam editing, VFX, Keying, Compositing, Cutting, Masking, VFX Effects, After Effects Template editing, Video Template Editing, green screen editing, intro and so many more.



  • Keeping the highest possible quality at no extra cost
  • Revisions are always included



    I am using After Effects, Nuke, Mocha, Adobe Premiere, DaVinci and more.



    Please note: As your video is unique to YOU and YOUR vision, I want to understand exactly what you have in mind before we work together. So, please take a brief moment to message me before you order. 



    I’m here 24/7 – so I reply fast & I look forward to bringing YOUR video vision to life! 



    [ PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG]



    Thanking You



    Contact me for Ultimate Editing 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes, quick turn around, excellent service. Seller delivered exactly what I needed in a timely manner.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou.

Seller's Response:

Vishnu always delivers high quality work, very quickly. This is my fourth order from Vishnu - and there will be many more from me!

:

Great Buyer.. happy to work with you again

:

Extremely Helpful!




No comments:

Post a Comment