Monday, January 27, 2020

Add Simple Animation Or Graphics To A Video Clip











About:

NOTE: Please read this description in full before ordering!



I will add simple graphics or animation to your video clip (20 seconds maximum for the animation/graphics duration) for only $5. Effects I can do include fireballs, lasers, a lightning strike, stars or other various objects around a head (as in a cartoon-style knockout). Before placing an order, please send me a message giving me an idea what you would like, and I will let you know whether it is in my capabilities.



Note the 20 seconds maximum refers to the length of the graphics/animation effect. If the full clip is longer than that, that is fine.



Reviews


:

Total reliability, as usual!

:

I Love working with Sabrtoth! Easy to work with Listens to your vision Excellent at giving A Master at animation Gives "Knock Your Socks Off" customer service This is the third time I have been thrilled with the outcome! I will ALWAYS use Sabrtoth for my video/animation jobs!

:

Reliable and always available!

:

Great work!

:

Great turnaround for a small, quick project!




No comments:

Post a Comment