Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Professionally Your Travel Video











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING ***



most projects I deliver them before the scheduled date.



Always inspired By : Bryn North / Sam Kolder / Christian Maté / Chris Rogers...





My strong point in the editing :



  1. Smart Cut 
  2. Smooth transition Matched With the beats of Music 
  3. Video synchronize well with music
  4. Cinematic video


What Will You Get In The Package :



  • Full HD quality Or Ultra HD
  • Sound Design
  • Cinematic Effect 
  • Smooth transition 
  • Video Sychronize with Music 
  • Transition Matched with th Beats
  • Image Stabilization
  • Noise Removal

  • Color Corrector & Color Grading


Customer satisfaction is the most important ,
Quite simply I love what I do and I’d love to help you.

    Important: Video editing is complex , so please  contact me with your description of what you want, I'm online 24/7 , I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    If you ask me the best video editor on Fiverr. I had used a few from Fiverr but no one that I can compare with mouncef! You are a artist my friend!

    Seller's Response:

    Thank you so much my friend i really appreciate it :)

    Seller's Response:

    Fast delivery. Exception final product! Thank you!

    Seller's Response:

    Thanks to you , i will be happy to working with you again :)

    :

    Worked on several projects together. Always quick to respond!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment