Monday, January 27, 2020

Improve The Quality Of Video And Sound











About:

Once we restored video from VHS tapes. Now, some old digital recordings also need to be restored, improved quality and resolution.
I will help to improve the quality and resolution of amateur filming from phones, camcorders. I will do color correction, image stabilization. I will clear and improve the sound (as far as possible). Overlay captions and music. I will make simple installation if necessary. Fast, easy and inexpensive :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you, now is better

:

Got everything done, to huge quality, quickly. And with his professional advice/help too.

:

I had a good recording with terrible sound and wanted to remove the aweful background noises. I actually didn't think that what i asked for is possible. Veslav proved me wrong!

:

Thanks so much. I will be glad at any time

:


No comments:

Post a Comment