Monday, January 20, 2020

Real Estate Video Editing In 24 Hrs











About:

Hi Welcome to My Gig,



Are you looking for a professional Real Estate video editing service that can deliver in 24 hours?
You came to the right place! 



I can help with:



  • Professional Edit your Real Estate video 
  • Color corrections/adjustments
  • Camera shake removal ( Depend on your RAW footage )
  • Sharpness adjustments ( Depend on your RAW footage )

  • Background noise removal
  • Tilting
  • Video upscaling
  • Defective pixel correction
  • Aerial footage editing
  • FREE logo animation 


  • I can provide video files in AVI, MP4,MOV,WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.
 

YOUR FILE IS OVER 2 GB?? Please contact me



this is is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need. 
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !!!!



Thank You!!!



NOTE: I am not available on Sunday & Saturday orders will be delivered on Monday

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great as always. The more you work with him the better he gets at predicting what you what, etc. Love it. He makes video editing easy. I hate video haha thankful for this guy

:

Great buyer. Thank you so much

:

Highly Recommend. Will Use Again.

:

Great service, kept me up to date throughout the process

:

Fantastic as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment