Monday, January 20, 2020

Professional Video Editing In 24 Hours











About:

" I'll do professional video editing for you ''



Why should we work together?
  • I've been working editing videos for three years, and my clients have been very satisfied with my work. 
  • I can edit any type of videos with a cinematographic view, from weddings to corporate videos, commercials, etc. 


I will provide you with the following:



  1. Professional Video Editing
  2. Music
  3. Subtitles
  4. Your logo animated.
  5. A video you will love. 


Be sure you choose the right package for you, if you need something that wasn't discussed or wasn't in your package it'll have an extra cost. 



If you have any questions I invite you to contact me before ordering, please. (: 



Before ordering, please see if the package that you're about to purchase include what you are asking for your video edition. 

Reviews


:

[9:41 AM, 11/13/2019] Sohaib: Will do it now [9:56 AM, 11/13/2019] Sohaib: Amazing... your work is absolutely incredible and even more than my exceptions. I really love the way you used your creativity in the video. Its impressive & time saving for me, will give you another task shortly. Thank you. Highly Recommended from side as the interactions were very friendly & turnaround was extremely fast.

:

very professional

:

very professional thanks for doing this for me

:

very professional

:

very professional




No comments:

Post a Comment