Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Various Video Editing Project Using Camtasia 9











About:

I have a great experience to do various video editing project using camtasia studio.

Sample of my works:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ZlROHAfvk (Top 10 billboard hot song 2015)
  2. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5J_F6CHoOU2Vl80YjB4LUJKNkU (ppt slide to camtasia video presentation)


My skills are :

  • Editing a video and add visual effects, green screen effect, text, pan & zoom effect, transitions, callouts etc.
  • Add your logo

  • Adding subtitle.
  • Combining several video into one.
  • Sync audio and removing noise.
  • MS PowerPoint (ppt slide) to video etc.

I will provide you full HD video(1080p).

Note: Please contact me before ordering gig.

          If the video size is more than 4 minute, you need to buy extra gig.







Reviews


:

Very good! Akash went above and beyond to make sure the job was perfect!

:

Akash did a great job for me, this was quite a complex project with multiple videos to combine, really bad background noise and large files to work with. He was incredibly patient, worked very hard to get this right, produced very professional results and communicated very quickly. I would definitely work with Akash again, thanks!

:

Excellent seller to work with. Akash works tirelessly get everything just right for you and I highly recommend him.

:

Extremely pleased with the result of the work Akash has produced, saving me a great deal of time. Thoroughly recommended

:

The usual high standard of work created by an extremely flexible and hardworking camtasia expert.




No comments:

Post a Comment