Friday, January 31, 2020

Engaging Video Editing And Cool Motion Graphics











About:

IMPORTANT:

Kindly inbox me before ordering. We might need to discuss a few things




Hi there, and welcome to my gig. I’m Liz from Kenya, a passionate designer, and video editor.

So, you want an amazing and engaging edit on your raw footage? Sit, as I arrange for that.



Wordplay aside. I PROFESSIONALLY provide video edits/ post production on:   

  • Wedding memorial videos
  • Commercials
  • Typographic slide shows
  • Explainers and business videos
  • Family and vacation clips
  • Intros/Outros
  • Gym videos
  • Social media visuals
  • Corporate videos
  • Interviews, just to mention a few. 


Some samples of my work: 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/studiobartimayos/



Expect: 

  • Fast turn around time
  • Professional and creative editing
  • Cool transitions, subtitles, and visual effects
  • Sound effects 
  • HD



Contact me now. I am online 24/7.



PLEASE READ FAQs.



Pile orders, 

Liz.















Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice ediit

Seller's Response:

Awesome Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great job! Will work with again!

Seller's Response:

Awesome Communicator!

:

I loved the work and dedication. Delivery was on time. Will definitely work again




No comments:

Post a Comment