Friday, January 31, 2020

Make Pin Point Zoom Earth Animation To Any Location For You











About:

will create cinematic earth zoom in to your location from 1 to 10 full HD (as in preview)

You can use it for your Website, Corporate Videos, Youtube channel etc

For $30 (price for one location) you will get

1.     Mp4 format

2.     Full HD 1080P i.e. 1920 X 1080

3.     Sound effects and music as in the intro included

 Just send me:

Your Logo (PNG transparent format) or any other 

Your location ex: White house USA

 Extra Gigs will Charge on:

 ·I will give you open file of Location Zoom in and Zoom out 1  Location - $30

 .I will give you open file of Location Zoom in and Zoom out 1 To 3  Location - $50

 .I will give you open file of Location Zoom in and Zoom out 1 To 10+  Location - $75

 ·I will Change Music with yours - $10

 ·Full HD 1920 x 1080 in MOV -  $20

 ·Extra Fast will delivered within 12 hours As per Gig Format.

NOTE:

Have any questions? Feel free to message me.

 For more gigs : https://www.fiverr.com/rizwanbabar2902

So order now!

Thank You!!!

Reviews


:

Excellent, very quick delivery and flexible in design suggestions

:

Captured what I was looking for in a project. was quick with responding back. will use again.

:

Nshahahajajjaa

:

Great service

:

Thanks a lot very good job




No comments:

Post a Comment