Saturday, January 25, 2020

Provide Professional Video Editing











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING ***



I'm OPRONE , provide a professional, reliable and affordable service





My editing Process:



  • Contact Me – Get in touch, I will do the requirement analysis.


  • Provide required files – When you are happy to proceed I will arrange the best way for you to provide your footages and other necessary files to me 


  • Final Video Editing – I’ll create your final footage, adding any extra requirements such as graphics or animations, music, SFX, audio enhancement or color grade 


  • Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions


  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in mp4 format


I can do professional video editing and post-production on films, short clips, music videos, promotions, commercials, intros, VFX, Green screen cleaning and etc. 



Quite simply I love what I do and I’d love to help you.



Important: Video editing is a complex activity, so please contact me with your requirements, I'm online 24/7, I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Oprone was prompt, professional and easy to communicate with including revisions. I will use again and would highly recommend his services. Thanks again Oprone...

:

Opone did a great job as always. He always understand what I am trying to do and delivers.

:

Fast and great job




No comments:

Post a Comment