Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Professional Video Editing Within 24 Hours











About:

Hi, I'm Shoaib, a Professional Video Editor who is offering Video Editing Service on Fiverr. I have already worked with dozen of clients & it's great to mention that my clients are 100% satisfied with my efforts.



  • I am a creative and dedicated Video Editor with an excellent eye for detail to make sure all parts of the video fit together and successfully convey the message.


  • In-depth knowledge of video production/editing techniques.


  •  5+ years of experience as Video Editor.


  • Proven performer during high pressure situations; ability to handle multiple projects and meet prescribed deadlines.


  • Proficient in various film editing software; Adobe Premiere, and After Effects.


  •  Pressure player with excellent time management skills.




  • I will output to any file format you want

  • Get the highest possible quality at no extra cost
  • 100% Satisfaction Or Full Refund




Everyone has there own vision when it comes to video editing. So, please
CONTACT Me before placing your order. I'm online 24/7



You are most WELCOME to try my Service.


Reviews


:

Excellent work. The best editor on Fiverr. He always delivers. I'm so grateful to have him editing for me. Thank you.

:

Awesome job highly recommended

:

Excellent work. Fantastic editing. Great communication. I highly recommend.

:

Quick response and good quality. I am please and will use again.

:

Wonderful work as always. A fantastic editor.




No comments:

Post a Comment