Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Wedding Videos











About:

Hey There! I'm Ozgur, a 25-year-old videographer/video editor who graduated from cinema school. 



I'm aware that this is one of the most important days of your life. And I'm here to give 100% of my energy to your project and make it look as good as possible.



All you have to do is just sending the raw footage to me, and then, with my editing skills and aesthetic vision I will:



-Organize all of your footage and pick the best parts which tell us your story perfectly.

-Edit them with beautiful music that fits the atmosphere. (You are more than welcome if you'd like to choose music.)

-Color correct, and color grade them.

-Fix the sound if needed.



Please do not hesitate to ask me anything!



Here is my showreel:



https://youtu.be/izaFjJKRMnk



Thanks,

Ozgur.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment