Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Professional Color Correction And Color Grading











About:

Welcome to my Color Correction and Color Grading Gig



Are you looking for a Professional colorist to Color Correct and Grade your videos and give a professional and eye catching touch to your project? To get more viewers and boost your business like Pro? 



Then you are on right place. Hi I am a professional colorist and Animator who can give a professional, clean and sharp look to your project. I have 7 years of experience as a video editor and colorist in Post Production industry.



I can Do Color Correction And Color Grading of your video in a Professional way.



I am offering Color Correction and Color Grading of these videos



  • Interviews videos
  • Real Estate Footage (Raw footage and Edited, both)
  • Short films
  • Drama
  • Music footage
  • Vlog footage
  • Personal clips
  • YouTube and Short clips
  • Promo videos
  • Video tutorials 
  • Marketing footage
  • Product clips
  • Product footage
  • Shatter stock clip


and Much more



I am using Adobe Premiere Pro cc And Davinci Resolve 16  for Color Correction and Color Grading work.



I am online 24/7 here so if you wanna discuss your project before placing order can you contact me anytime.I will be happy to answer you.



I am online 24/7 So please contact me anytime.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work. even re did the video after I sent the wrong one. many thanks

Seller's Response:

Thanks for completing this order. I really like that you select my services for a video color grading work. thanks again.

Seller's Response:

Good communication

Seller's Response:

Thanks for completing this order. I'll really appreciate it that you choose my services as a colourist.

Seller's Response:

Nice and am sure will get more better in my next order




No comments:

Post a Comment