Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Cinematic Video Editing











About:

Hello! 

I know video editing is bit tricky.   We need to communicate  so that i should know what the client actually wants from me.



Professional video editing and sound mixing



  I offer :-



  • Cuts
  • Color Grading
  • Title text and Credits
  • Audio
  •  mixing
  • Cool Transitions
  • Effects
  • Placing logo
  • Adding Sound Effects
  • Multiple Timelines     
  • Speed  Ramping
                                                                       



                                                                           

                                        * SCRIBBLE ANIMATION / NEON / GLOW EFFECT

                          
Scribble effect or the glow effect is totally done in different software.

              RATES MAY BE ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO --- {FOR SCRIBBLE ANIMATION}



                                                WORK WILL BE REAL & FAST

                                                                 THANK YOU!!

 

 

       

Reviews


:

Thanks man for everything I hope you will do well in your life...

:

The seller was responsive to my needs but couldn't fulfill them due to lack of experience especially in cinematic style editing. I was expecting more professional work but all I got was a video which looked gawdy due to high warmth and saturation. I am not sure if the seller has expertise in cinematic color grading. Finally, I had to settle for basic editing but the video missed the subtitles that I had requested. Ultimately, I can't use the video that was given to me so my experience is unsatisfactory.

:

It was a very difficult job to be honest. I'm actually surprised to see him do the job this quick and with such great quality. He's my go to person for video editing job. Creative Quick Efficient

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment