Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Cinematic Wedding Highlights











About:

About This Gig
Before ordering

   How it works



Wedding Cinematic highlight film- I create complex Cinematic highlight film with snippets of dialogues from the day. This film will be ranging from 5-12 minutes. This service includes awesome visual effects, transitions, title effects, cutting scenes, motion graphics, color grade, audio/video integration and many more. 



The service includes amazing fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting & adding music in the right timing, audio sync and Multi-cam edit an many more!! 



*I have 500 Mbps internet connection so there's no issue to send files to me.

*I Can provide your HD video in AVI, MP4,MOV & Any format that you need.

*4k editing? I can do that because I have a good config Computer.



simpal videos https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11iXjKlwtG2McbvCX60TkKxoxbE90ehdL



  • Our Benefits:
      * Quick Responsiveness
      * Top Quality Work
      * Super Fast Delivery
      * Unlimited Revisions.



     I am always punctual and complete the job according to the buyer requirements.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Late in starting the work, but accommodated where possible

Seller's Response:

Thanks trafalovich

:

excellent work

:

Thanks awais4all

:


No comments:

Post a Comment