Sunday, January 26, 2020

Edit Your Video To A Stunning Fb Video











About:

Hey. I can edit your video for your campaignes like you see in the pictures or in the video. It’s ideally for facebook, instagram or pinterest videos and specially for campaigns which will bring you

  • More likes!
  • More shares!
  • More comments !
  • And More conversions for your business !

Note:  Before you place an order make sure you contact me so we can discuss the details.

You can choose if you want your video for facebook ,instagram or pinterest. In the Premium package i will sent you 3 !! different videos with the type for each social media channel!

Facebook comes in 1080x1080

Instagram (post) comes in 864x1080

Pinterest Pin comes in 821x1080

If you have any questions please contact me. I will deliver my best. My priority is customer satisfaction.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment