Saturday, January 25, 2020

Remove Unwanted Objects From Video Person,Place,Things











About:

This is a short description of my services. If you have a video and you want to completely remove unwanted objects such as a person, place, object, camera lens dots, dust and scratches, wires etc. I can remove these all objects, so contact now and make your video related to you.

Below is a summary of what I can do:

  • remove an unwanted object and things such as a person, place an object, camera lens dots, dust and scratches, wires etc

Example:

1. Sometimes you make a video at a party or on a tour and you see some unknown person or object in the Footage and you want that It should not here. So contact me I will disappear that object or person.

2. If the camera lens appears some dust or scratches or black dots etc I will remove them too.

3. Any unwanted text in the video which you want to remove or replace I will do that too.

4. Remove a clock, pen, something on the table, etc in the video,

Please browse my portfolio for samples.

The copyrights of the video should be with you.

Before placing an order take a sample of your video for free in inbox

Thank you so much!

Regards,

Lancewrite

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Time and time again he delivers me a perfect creative. I’ve used him so many times now and I’ll continue to use him in the future. Thank you for your work and professionalism

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the tip

Seller's Response:

excellent! beautiful and super fast work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

:

Excellent work! and super fast! Thanks again Lance




No comments:

Post a Comment