Monday, January 20, 2020

Edit Your Stream Highlights, Youtube, And Gameplay Videos











About:

Message me so I can get a better overview of your vision, prior to order.


I will edit your game-play video, stream highlights, or YouTube channel content. Audio fixes can be requested, however this would be only basic fixes and edits. Not advanced audio modifications. I will add your choice of background music, as requested. Otherwise, I'll use Youtube's audio library of royalty free tracks, or video game soundtracks.



Reviews


:

Working with BecomeCubed is akin to working with an editing deity. He rends the very fabric of video reality and crafts it to his whims. Fear not, for he is a merciful being. Look on his works ye mighty and despair

:

Great At What They Do !! I am very pleased and will be working with becomecubed in the very near future!!

:

This guy is great! Really knows what footage to keep and get rid off. I would recommend to anyone who needs some editing done.

:

The seller was great listened to exactly what I wanted and made something really cool!! I love it I will definitely order again!

:

Cube has a good eye/sense for comedic timing in his edits, which is a skill that's hard to find here on Fiverr for this particular gig-type. He may put potentially copyrighted Nintendo music in your videos and risk you demonetisation, which you could just ask for a revision for to remove, but I, I like to live on the wild side.




No comments:

Post a Comment