Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Video Within 24 Hours











About:

**Available 24 / 7 - Please Contact Me Before Purchase!



My name is Khalid from Canada, I'm here to help you edit ANY video.

I have 7+ years of experience editing videos using Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, and iMovie. 



My experience has enabled me to edit videos professionally for events, companies across the world, and YouTube.



My editing skills aren't only limited to event, music, and youtube videos,

I'm professional at editing any videos including the following:



  • Commercials 
  • Your Travel Videos
  • GoPro
  • Green Screen
  • Advertising
  • Instagram / Facebook 
  • Business
  • Intros
  • Outros
  • Wedding / Engagement




Prices are for a LIMITED time only, your video will be professionally edited and your satisfaction is my top priority, for that reason I'm allowing UNLIMITED revisions to meet your expectations!



Please message me and I would be more than happy to get you started!



Reviews


:

Great response time and asked all of the right questions to make sure I got what I was looking for!

:

quick work and good communication

:

would recommend this gig to anyone 5 stars

:

Thanks for our holiday video! Just as requested :))

:

Great work! Fast and easy. Will use again! Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment