Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Youtube Video











About:

Hi! I'm Noé and I'm a french student in video editing, if you're looking to professional video editing for YouTube I would be happy to help you.


My last video work:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtoIjaIDfNA


Service I offer:


Green Screen / Chroma Key
Montage Video
Color Gradient
Animated  Titles and Text
Color Correction
Intro Logo Animation
Add Subtitles / Captions
Slow Motion, Fast Motion
Add Call-Outs / Arrows / Shapes with Text / Sketch-Motions
Zoom In / Zoom Out / Ken Burns Effect
Professional Transitions
Add Blur / Pixelate / Spotlight / Highlight
Increase / Decrease Opacity / Transparency
Remove Similar Colors, Hue or Desaturate




Please contact me first, I will answer you in a few hours :)



Reviews


:

DU bon boulot!

:

Awesome job we just found our youtube editor Professional quality work Hire this pro you wont regret it...

:

Il est bon :)

:

Beau boulot

:

Excellent travail! New customer 100%




No comments:

Post a Comment